Kids Castle Nursery provides young learners a fun and stimulating place where they are encouraged to explore and express their ideas and thoughts and celebrate their individuality.
It is important that students feel included, and secure, and parents and teachers develop an effective partnership to assist in good social and emotional development. We incorporate music and movement, 'Mini me yoga' into their daily routine which has proven so popular that other schools and nurseries have requested training.
HOMEWORK is NOT usually given however extra study books are available for purchase in the office (subject to availability)., however Twinkle recourse has many varied printable educational materials to choose from. It is advisable to read with your child or listen to your child reading a story to you, or talk to you about his or her day, or just a general chat. Encourage your child to work independently such as colouring or tracing over shapes and letters. You may even use flash cards with simple words.
- The Nursery accepts students from 2 years of age
- The academic year runs from September to June
- Winter Term : September , October, November , December
- Spring Term : January, February, March/April
- Summer Term : April, May June, July
- Timings are : 8.00 AM. – 2.00 PM
- The gate opens at 7.30 AM No student should be left before this time as there is no adult supervision available.
- Students should be picked up promptly. If you are going to be delayed please inform the office to avoid any unneccesary anxiety placed on the child waiting to be collected.
- An 'after School' baby sitting service is available. Please contact the office further details.
- All bags, clothing and water bottles should be clearly marked or labeled. Please take time to do this to reduce the risk of your child's items being lost